How to identify the Houston Highway in a video

On a sunny spring afternoon in Houston, a few dozen people gathered for the annual Texas Highway Patrol show.

There were no cameras, no fancy sound systems and no cars speeding along the road.

The only vehicles were the unmarked vehicles of the Highway Patrol, which have their own special badges.

The highway is designated “D” for Dallas, and is divided into two sections, north and south.

Each section is roughly 20 kilometres long.

Each part is marked by a number, and on the north side is “C”, while on the south side is an “A”.

A driver who drives north on the highway is marked “D”, and a driver who goes south on the same section is marked as “A” or “B”.

The Highway Patrol is a group of 12 officers, each of whom has their own badge number and badge name.

Each officer carries a flag that reads “Texas Highway Patrol”.

The officer with the most flags in his or her badge is also the official highway patrol vehicle.

The Houston highway is divided in two sections: the north section, where there are marked lanes for passing, and the south section, which is divided between parking and speed limits.

The north section has two lanes for each direction, so there are two lanes to drive through at a time.

On the south, there are only two lanes, and one lane for each vehicle.

When approaching the south end of the highway, you may want to cross the road to avoid the slow moving vehicles.

As a driver approaches the south lane, you need to give yourself some space to pass safely.

The slower vehicles will be slower to stop than the faster ones.

At intersections, there will be marked signs indicating the speed limit.

Drivers need to yield to other vehicles, even if it’s too slow to stop.

When you see an unmarked vehicle with a flashing red light, stop.

Do not drive around the unmarked vehicle.

This is to help pedestrians.

The flashing light means a pedestrian is crossing the street in the crosswalk.

If you see a pedestrian crossing the road in the centre of the intersection, you should stop immediately and let the pedestrian pass.

If the pedestrian is not crossing the intersection safely, you can stop, too.

You should not stop until you have given yourself enough room to pass, but it’s OK to stop when the pedestrian gets closer to the road ahead.

Do NOT pass on the shoulder.

If a pedestrian comes too close to you, turn right onto the shoulder, or wait until the pedestrian has passed.

If there is no sidewalk on the other side of the road, the pedestrian must cross the street.

If they do not, they must stay on the right side of that street, and then continue their journey until the traffic light turns green, and they cross.

If your speed limit is 20 km/h or less, it is OK to slow down.

However, it’s a good idea to slow at the traffic lights.

When crossing a busy highway, always drive on the left side of it.

You will get stuck in the middle of the traffic flow.

In some places, you might be able to make a right turn without making a left turn.

However you do it, you must always drive as close to the right of the flow as possible.

It’s a dangerous practice.

In the event of an accident, the police will be able make an arrest and will take you to jail for the offence.

It is also possible to drive without being ticketed for speeding, but you will be fined.

If I am driving on the Harris County highway, what do I do if I have a crash?

The Harris County Highway Patrol will make an inspection of your vehicle if it is found to be in need of repair.

You can get an inspection at any Harris County office, including your county courthouse, but the police office in Dallas is your best bet.

If it’s discovered that you have a defect in your vehicle, the Texas Department of Transportation will provide you with a free repair kit.

This will include a flat tire repair kit and an inspection.

How do I get my vehicle inspected?

You can call the Texas Highway Commission at (210) 971-4890, or contact the Texas DOT at (512) 923-9200.

The Texas Department has a list of authorized inspectors in each county, which includes a list with the authorized inspectors.

If my vehicle has a defect, what should I do?

You should immediately notify the Texas highway commission or Texas DOT of the defect.

You must also report the accident to the Texas Office of the Attorney General.

The Office of Attorney General will investigate your case.

They will also investigate the accident report to see if any charges will be filed against you.

How will I know if I’ve broken the law?

If your case is being investigated by the Texas State Highway Patrol or Texas Department for Motor Vehicle, the Department of Motor Vehicles will send you a citation for a violation of the law. You’ll